Monday, 8 December 2014

Article

IRM asks Why do you feel so different to others in the industry? “Everyone has there means and ways in this business you just need to make sure its all for the right reasons, I’m different some say I’m weird, I am but I’m myself…”
What has influenced your new album ‘Just Me’?
“As many have I have experienced bullies in my past and for a while it effected everything in did I became shy and intimidated simple day-to-day things. Then I realised they were controlling MY live and that’s not right I didn’t let it effect me any more. I used those memories influence.”

There’s a lot of religious aspects in your songs. Who or what do you think God is? I don’t know what god is he or she, human form or not, but who actually knows. We have to put our faith somewhere and mine if for my fans.

What would you want to say to the bullies and critics? First of all F you but the second of all have a wonderful day, kill them with kindness is what they say...

Your fans are the most obsessive you can get can you and How do you relate to them?
I love my little dumplings. My work revolves only around them i live and breath for my amazing supporters.

What the weirdest act a fan had done towards of for you? Well my fans aren't weird there themselves I accept them because I am exactly like them of inspire to be. However one young girls once did throw her own homemade cake in her face....yes her own HA,what a little cutie!

Lastly we would love to know how you think you have changes experiences and all?

I’m actually not very different at all. I work all day, do research, sketch my ideas, prepare for performances. I mean I’m not broke anymore—that’s very helpful! fame has helped me change in a positive way I’m more comfortable with being who I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment